Copy content of Listobject to another with Formula

• Re: Copy content of Listobject to another with Formula

You must have both tables starting in the same row, even if on different worksheets, then use this formula in the second table

=tblCities[@Cities]

copied down for the full table column.

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Then make them start on the same row by inserting 2 rows above the Users Table or simply select the entire Users Table and drag it down 2 rows.

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

=A2
    and fill down. Note: no formula will cause the second table to auto expand/contract if the first does.

Now, why do you want to duplicate data?

Rory
    Theory is when you know something, but it doesn’t work. Practice is when something works, but you don’t know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: nothing works and they don’t know why

Hi . There is no need for the table to auto-expand.
    The client is working with the same data (clients) in different tables - there are about 8 tables in several worksheets..
    But =A2 works fine for me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!