I need an Excel file that contains the below:
UPDATE: #1 and #2 can be on the same button if that is easier for coding purposes; that is, when the code that extracts the URLs occurs, it might be easier to grab the file name at that time.
1. A button with code that extracts URLs from a given website that is entered in a cell. I only need URLs that link to an attachment (e.g., .PDF, .XLS, .XLSX, JPEG, .MSG, .DOC, .DOCX, etc.). I might not have listed all the data types that I might encounter, but I need the Excel file to extract URLs for all data types from a given website.
2. A button with code that extracts the name of the File Name (with extension) as displayed on the website (e.g., the example file that I have posted on this post is named Download Internet Files Automatically - User-Defined File Names - SAMPLE.XLSM and that is file name that I want updated to the Excel file).
3. A button with code that will save the attachment files (from the website) to a folder that will be selected by the user (see Download Files button in the attached example file).
4. A button to Clear URLs and File Names (see Clear button in the attached example file).
5. A button to Select a directory (see Select Folder button in the attached example file).
The attached file is ONLY an example to help convey what I need; please create a new Excel file but with a similar layout. The attached example file pulls all URLs even if the URLs are NOT tied to an attachment; so, that is NOT what I want in the Excel file I am requesting because I ONLY want URLs related to an attachment as mentioned above in #1. The attached example currently only works for PDF files and not other file types as it did not save correctly a PowerPoint file that I tested. The attached example file and code is from a file I found online and the code was created by Christos Samaras.