VBA CODE: Delete BOTH duplicate Rows. (Delete duplicate value AND original value)

• Hi guys,

Plenty of code out there to delete duplicate values, I know. But this always keeps the unique value. What I'm wanting to do is delete the duplicate value AND the original value. I've looked up plenty on the internet, but they don't seem to work for me for some reason.

Could someone please help me with this - Don't necessarily worry about the ranges/sheet names, I can change all that.

Thanks heaps! :)

• Re: VBA CODE: Delete BOTH duplicate Rows. (Delete duplicate value AND original value)

To make things Clearer. I have a range with
    Julian
    Julian
    Mark
    John

I want it to delete both Julian's so it becomes just
    Mark
    John

• Re: VBA CODE: Delete BOTH duplicate Rows. (Delete duplicate value AND original value)

Hi jbalth,
    Try this collection to count the occurrences of the values

How can I use this to look at 3 separate columns instead of just the one? I want to delete all rows (including original) when columns A, C, & D are an exact match

Hello heinmiller,
    best to start your own new thread and reference this thread if the answer is relevant ,, good explanation of what you are intending to achive and example of before and after file will also help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!