Update Userform Listbox Items To Excel Sheets with Limited 3 List Item Per Roll

• Hi

I am stuck somewhere for the following application.

I got a listbox from the userform which contain of 60 list items needed update to the excel sheet limit to 3 list items per-roll.

Example: list item 1 to 3 update to cell A1 to C1 , and list item 4 to 6 update to A2 to C2 and so on.........

Can someone give a help ?

Thanks in Advance !

• Re: Update Userform Listbox Items To Excel Sheets with Limited 3 List Item Per Roll

• Re: Update Userform Listbox Items To Excel Sheets with Limited 3 List Item Per Roll

Hi Grimes

Thanks for your help ! your code is perfectly work for me. but I have another question. Sometime the listbox items may contain only 58 or 45 list items. how to work around, if the list items not enough to multiple by 3 ?

Thanks !

...which contain of 60 list items...

It would have saved time if you had said the number of items was variable in the first place as information like that will affect any answers.

Hi Grimes

Really appreciate for your help great help ! also I apologize for my mistake of not given the proper question and to wasting your time.

Once again thanks for your help and wish you have a great weekend !

Best Regards / David

Just think about what you are posting. Sometimes there's too much information (Most times there's not enough!).

For example, if you hadn't mentioned the 60 items I would have given the code in my 2nd reply, but as you did mention the number of items it suggested the list was fixed and provided an opportunity to write shorter code.

Never mind, you have a good weekend too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!