Combine PDF Documents into one document and attach to an email

• Dear all

Attached form has a User form that opens automatically when you open it, on the big list (ListView1) you can multi select the lines by holding CTRL key down + clicking mouse right button, It will highlight the selected lines then when you click the "Select Invoices" button it will list the selected invoices on the small window (ListView2) at the top. From here when you click the "Multiple Attach" button it will find each selected invoices' directory path at the excel Sheet("Multi") Colum F then convert each of the founded invoices to PDF and one by one it will attach these PDF invoices to one email.

What I am trying to achieve is merge all the PDF invoices into one document then attach that document to the email. Can this be done?

Thanks in advance

• Re: Combine PDF Documents into one document and attach to an email

Please re-read the forum rules and add links to any other forum(s) on which you have posted this question. We ask you to do this so that users do not waste their time answering a question which has already been solved elsewhere.

• Re: Combine PDF Documents into one document and attach to an email

Congratulations Lapot, that's the first time I, or I imagine any of my fellow mods, have received that particular response to a request to post links.

As well as apparently being incapable of thinking of anyone other than yourself, you appear to have a severe lack of imagination. If you really can't work out what's wrong with it, read this http://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184

Needless to say, I won't be spending any time on your question.

And if you don't post links immediately I'm closing the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!