Aggregating Monthly Tabs - Variable # of Rows

• Hello,

I have an excel file that had a different tab for every month of the year, as well as a YTD tab. On each of those tabs is the names of our sales people and the details of the deals that they sold below each person's name. Every month I have to go grab all details for each person and compile them in the YTD. Sometimes things change in different months, so I have to go through EVERY monthly tab to copy the data for EACH sales person and aggregate it on the YTD tab. I'm trying to write a macro that will automate this process.

I have attached a sample document.

Thank you in advance!

forum.ozgrid.com/index.php?attachment/69317/

• Re: Aggregating Monthly Tabs - Variable # of Rows

Hi ekfasy

The Jan 2016 Data Sheet is formatted differently in your Workbook...no Totals. Please format that Worksheet the same as the others...can't work with the File as it is.

• Re: Aggregating Monthly Tabs - Variable # of Rows

Hi ekfasy

The attached file has a Dynamic Named Range in Sheet "Lists" titled "Sales_Persons". Please make certain ALL your Sale Persons are included on that list and that the Spelling of the names is consistent throughout the Workbook.

The Code relies on this Named Range to go through each Monthly report to extract the records of each Sales Person and accumulates the persons records to YTD.

This Code is in the File...CTRL + x will fire the Code.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!