How do I populate a list on sheet1 from data in various places on other sheets

• [TABLE="class: MsoNormalTable"]

[tr]

[TD="width: 525"]I want data from cells under column E, in sheet 2, 3 & 4 …to automatically copy over to Column AG, sheet 1… progressively filling in the next blank cell in column AG on sheet 1…...but I only want it to copy over data from sheets 2, 3 and 4 if there is an "x" in the adjacent cell to the left of the data on sheets 2, 3 or 4.

What I am working on is a complex Task Tracker in excel. I want the various tasks throughout the book to move to a list on a "Priority Sheet" IF I place an "X" in the box directly to the left of them (in whatever sheet they are currently in).
    Excel 2016

[/TD]

[/tr]

[/TABLE]

• Re: How do I populate a list on sheet1 from data in various places on other sheets

I found the problem in the code that was keeping it from doing anything! I changed the capital X to a small x (which is what I used in the workbook) so the code seems to be working. Two Problems: 1)It only works when I go into the VBA and tell it to run. 2)Each time I run the code it copies the same info over again, thereby duplicating the tasks on the Priority Sheet (sheet 1).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!