apply vba code to multiple cell range and wants to get result relatively????

• Re: apply vba code to multiple cell range and wants to get result relatively????

Please note that I have added code tags to your post for you. Learn to use them in future, please.

Now perhaps you could explain exactly what it is you want?

Also:
    [cp]*[/cp]

Rory
    Theory is when you know something, but it doesn’t work. Practice is when something works, but you don’t know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: nothing works and they don’t know why

• Re: apply vba code to multiple cell range and wants to get result relatively????

I want to apply code for below function/logic:

if Cell A1 = "1" then Cell B1 = locked and empty, Cell C1 = unlocked and allowed to select value from drop down list, cell D1 = locked and empty
    if Cell A1 = "2" then Cell B1 = unlocked and allowed to select value from drop down list, Cell C1 = locked and empty, Cell D1 = unlocked and allowed to select value from drop down list
    if Cell A1 = "3" then Cell B1 & C1 & D1 = unlocked and allowed to select value from drop down list
    If Cell A1 = "" then Cell B1 & C1 & D1 = locked and empty

if Cell A2 = "1" then Cell B2 = locked and empty, Cell C2 = unlocked and allowed to select value from drop down list, cell D2 = locked and empty
    if Cell A2 = "2" then Cell B2 = unlocked and allowed to select value from drop down list, Cell C2 = locked and empty, Cell D2 = unlocked and allowed to select value from drop down list
    if Cell A2 = "3" then Cell B2 & C2& D2 = unlocked and allowed to select value from drop down list
    If Cell A2 = "" then Cell B2 & C2 & D2 = locked and empty

I want to apply this function / logic in A1 to A2000 relatively

I hope its clear & sufficient to get answered

Please revert asap

thanks in advance

And the cross-post links please.

Rory
    Theory is when you know something, but it doesn’t work. Practice is when something works, but you don’t know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: nothing works and they don’t know why

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!