[SOLVED] Dynamic lookup list producing duplicates in VBA form dropdown box

• Form consists of dropdown and combo boxes that reference a dynamic lookup list. When the macro runs, every time a user selects the drop down box, it produces duplicates within the box. If a user clicks off the box selection, and selects the same drop down box again, it produces duplicates of the duplicates and so forth. The more the user clicks the same box, the more duplicates it creates. I've taken the original code from Susan Harkins at techrepublic http://www.techrepublic.com/bl…excel-with-a-dynamic-list.

I'm obviously missing something, but the tutorial made it seem it's super simple easy using combo boxes with dynamic lookup lists. I followed the directions to a T but there seems to be some incomplete coding given. Is there a line of code that can tell Excel to stop repopulating the drop down after the 1st click?

• Re: Dynamic lookup list producing duplicates in VBA form dropdown box

Here is the corrected code:

• Re: Dynamic lookup list producing duplicates in VBA form dropdown box

When a selection is made in the box, the selection was cleared from the field and wouldn't stay visible. Here is the corrected code:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!