Send email to multiple recipients

• I'm trying to create the code below to send emails to multiple recipients listed in a worksheet column and CC recipients in another column. I don't get an error, but it is not displaying nor sending the email. I'm missing something somewhere.

• Re: Send email to multiple recipients

Comment out this line of code...

Code
    On Error Resume Next

...and run the code again which should then stop at the line causing the error. It's a common trap using the above code to suppress errors as all it does is stop the error message appearing but the underlying issue remains.

Thanks Trevor76. I was able to get it too work. However, it is pulling in duplicate email addresses. Any suggestions with transposing unique values.

EmailTo = Join(Application.Transpose(Worksheets("SharePoint").Range("AA3:AA65536").Value), ";")
    CCTo = Join(Application.Transpose(Worksheets("SharePoint").Range("AC3:AC65536").Value), ";")

I was able to get it too work

Please let us know the solution for anyone following this post. Thanks.

Once you do 'll post a potential solution for your unique records query in your other thread here.

Robert

Thanks Trevor. I actually combined info from two scripts together. It displayed the email, but pulled in duplicate addresses. I need to transpose unique email addresses. Some recipients addresses appear more than once in the file. Any Suggestions?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!