VBA-SORT COLUMNS A,B,C,(Ascending) & SUBTOTAL COLUMN A WISE, THEN BY B WISE

• Dear Sir,

VBA-SORT COLUMNS A,B,C,(Ascending) & SUBTOTAL COLUMN A WISE, THEN BY B WISE

Data Position
    columns A's Data end not fix (Dynamic-How many rows there, should be auto select),
    Columns after A right side , not fix (Dynamic)-Should be auto realized by excel.
    first level whole data Sort on A
    then 2nd level whole Sort on B
    Subtotal Base of Columns A in columns D,E,F then by
    Subtotal Base of Columns B in columns D,E,F
    both are stay there with Clickable Expand Collapse button on left side as regular..

that's it...Require VBA Macro for above .

can anyone help me??

I am heartily & thankfully say that I am also member of MrExcel's Excel's forum below
    & also put this question for get answer...
    ("http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/e…ria-multiple-columns.html")
    & I also forever be thankful that forum for provide me solutions in excel..
    I become member also this forum ..but only intense to help other people (like Mr. Dave Hawley's
    (founder of ozgrid forum) desire to help...peoples)
    to learn Excel VBA as possible as many options available them..on searching on the web,
    for which their thirst for VBA solution ...I just create options for get solution for them to become
    member of OZGRID...to help people....hope you understand my feelings.
    & hoep your co-operation.

Chirag...

• Re: VBA-SORT COLUMNS A,B,C,(Ascending) & SUBTOTAL COLUMN A WISE, THEN BY B WISE

Dear All,

Can anyone help me for just above small process???
    kind waiting ...

Regards,
    Chirag

• Re: VBA-SORT COLUMNS A,B,C,(Ascending) & SUBTOTAL COLUMN A WISE, THEN BY B WISE

You have posted in two forums and not received any replies. That suggests there is a problem. I suggest you post a workbook with a sample of data - people may not fully understand your requirements.

Arguably, people are also less inclined to answer questions posted elsewhere (though appreciate you posting the link, something which many in your position do not).

Dear Stephen sir,

Thanks for your co-operation..& give time to reply me..
    how do I delete my above thread that declare I am also member of other forum??
    if I delete it so for people can help me...
    (you are right.... though I want to help people...but sometime deep declaration of things ...can stop the help
    towards coming to me...)
    waiting your reply.

regards,
    Chirag

MOD EDIT:
    Thread closed - Reposted

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!