Programatically activate available control check box in userform additional controls

• Hi,
    New to the post.
    How can I use vba to check the box(AnimatedGIF.DXAnimatedGIF) in available controls of the userform Additional Control.
    I have registered DXAnimatedGif and can see in the available controls dialog box as AnimatedGIF.DXAnimatedGIF ( file location, C:\Windows\SysWOW64\DXAnimatedGIF.ocx), it's unchecked by default.
    Is it possible to use code to check that box, that way users do not have to do it manually. I have attached the Additional control dialog box.
    Thanks.

• Re: Programatically activate available control check box in userform additional contr

The users shouldn't have to do it manually as the project will be saved with the correct reference. As it will also be registered on the users machine there is no need for them to have to add the reference to the control. Excel should pick up the correct installation directory from the registry.

Sounds like you are distributing a control with the workbook. Why?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!