VBA ignore empty cells when looping through a range

• (Newbie) How can I get the macro to loop to the last row of the invoice regardless of having empty cells between rows.

Update Inventory.xls this is what I've been tweaking and it works but I can't have any empty spaces in the invoice. I've tried tweaking it but stumped.

Thank you very much.

• Re: Linking invoice to inventory great, but can't have any empty spaces between rows.

I'm trying to make it dummy proof for myself in the event that I forget and leave spaces between invoice entry. I'll give another shot with your suggestion.
    Thank you.

• Re: Linking invoice to inventory great, but can't have any empty spaces between rows.

forum.ozgrid.com/index.php?attachment/70400/Please help,
    I can't understand why the macro stops running when "Product ID" is chosen out of sequence. I need the macro to run all the way to row 37 of the Invoice, regardless of whether there's empty spaces between entry or Product ID is chosen random. This macro only runs when Items are chosen in sequence and no spaces are between entry. I've tried (very limited macro skill) all weekends and I can't get this going.

Thank you very much for your time.

• Re: VBA ignore empty cells when looping through a range

Hi xntdriver,

In looking at your workbook I see information that may be sensitive.

Things like email addresses, account numbers, phone numbers and other information should probably not be included in your workbook.

It's okay to have dummy data in your workbook as long as it fits the criteria of your actual data.

For instance if your account numbers are in a 5 digit format then the dummy data should be the same, if 12345 were an actual account number ABCDE would not be a good replacement for the actual number.

Good luck. :cheers:

Bruce :cool:

• Re: VBA ignore empty cells when looping through a range

Thank you all for taking your time to help me. I will adhere to all the rules and yes, that was just dummy data.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!