Looping through Dropdown, output to unique ranges

• Relatively new to working with Macro's, but hoping someone would be able to give a hand with this one.

I've been stuck on this one for some time, and hoping someone might be able to help. Currently, I have a number of if statements that validate the selection of a dropdown box to copy contents from one sheet to another in a unique location depending on the selection. Here are examples of 2 statements:

There are a number of statements like this (inefficient), however I have not had luck trying to loop through the dropdown and successfully paste to the correct unique locations. Here's where i've gotten to:

• Re: Looping through Dropdown, output to unique ranges

Cancel, solved it.

I've entered the correct code above in the lower section for reference.

Are the values in the range F5:F27 the same as the values in ComboBox1 drop-down list?

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Yes, they are. i did figure it out though, not the brightest typo in the loop had my gears spinning for hours. it works now with the code above in the second section.

This should suffice, no need to loop through F5:F27

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Quote from KjBox;781520

This should suffice, no need to loop through F5:F27

Very helpful. And also works. there are some issues with the formatting of the data on the new sheet, but i can work with this. thank you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!