could not set list property,invalid property value

• hai,

i am having a trouble with my application. I have a textbox, commandbutton and 27 column count. i want to search for "YEAR" which is in cell M2:M on excel and display all data regarding that year in listbox on my userform. i keep on getting error message of could not set list property,invalid property value on line ListBox1.List(liste, 10) = isim.Offset(0, 10). can someone tell me what is wrong with the code??

• Re: could not set list property,invalid property value

try this version

[vb] Dim a, o() As Variant, n As Long
    Dim i As Long, c As Long

Me.ListBox1.RowSource = vbNullString
    Me.ListBox1.Clear
    Me.ListBox1.ColumnCount = 27

a = Range("M2:M" & Range("C" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row).Resize(, 27).Value2
    ReDim o(1 To 27, 1 To UBound(a, 1))

For i = 1 To UBound(a, 1)
    If UCase(a(i, 1)) Like UCase(Me.TextBox1.Value) & "*" Then
    n = n + 1
    For c = 1 To UBound(a, 2)
    o(c, n) = a(i, c)
    Next
    End If
    Next

If n Then
    ReDim Preserve o(1 To 27, 1 To n)
    Me.ListBox1.List = Application.Transpose(o)
    End If[/vb]

hai, sorry for late reply.. i have been coping with work and study these days. i tried your code and it works. but i have a problem where it only display data from cells "M" to "AC" when my data actually start from cells "C". can you tell me why?? Thank you

tried that before but it turned out to be, the search field will be from cell "C" not from cell "M"
    cell c is the user ID
    while cell M is the year

example:
    when i enter "1968" it will not display any data as in the data not exist(i only have 200++ data) ..but when i enter "19", all ID that consist 19 will display on listbox (example: 19,190,191,,,,)

[vb]a = Range("C2:C" & Range("C" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row).Resize(, 27).Value2
    Redim o(1 To 27, 1 To UBound(a, 1))

For i = 1 To UBound(a, 1)
    If UCase(a(i, 11)) Like UCase(Me.TextBox1.Value) & "*" Then
    n = n + 1
    For c = 1 To UBound(a, 2)
    o(c, n) = a(i, c)
    Next
    End If
    Next[/vb]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!