Conditional Format Formula Help

• Hello All,

Posting here to see if it can be done through this method first before going the Macro route. I'm looking to add a Conditional Format formula to Column CI that highlights based on the following criteria:

If Column P2 <= 1/22/17 And Column CI2 = "Option A" Or Column CI2 = "Option B" Hightlight Green
    Or
    If Column P2 >= 1/23/17 And Column CI2 = "Option A" Or Column CI2 = "Option B" Highlight Red
    Or
    If Column P2 = "" Then Column O2 <= 1/22/17 And Column CI2 = "Option A" Or Column CI2 = "Option B" Highlight Green
    Or
    If Column P2 = "" Then Column O2 >= 1/23/17 And Column CI2 = "Option A" Or Column CI2 = "Option B" Highlight Red

The critical piece that's holding me back here is that if P2 is blank then look at O2 and do the comparison. I'm not even too worried about the green highlights, I mostly need the red highlights as these are problem/issues that need correcting.

Basically, I need to look at Column P2's date and if it's On or After 1/23/17 and Column CI reflects Option A or Option B (instead of showing Option C as it's supposed to) I need it to highlight red.
    Subsequently, there is a chance Column P2's date is blank. If it's blank, I need to look at Column O2's date for the same situation (if it's On or After 1/23/17 and reflects Option A or Option B) and highlight red.

Thanks,

Bill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!