I want a macro that will
1) allow / Prompt user to select the Range of cells across Rows & Columns, and do the following
2) From Range of Cells at three levels (max 3, or less than three is also okay, and if there is no such cases, nothing to highlight or no message to be given).
In Sample Workbook, attached here, the Range to be evaluated is A6:H9. However, on user selection, it could vary in terms of Row, and Columns, but dont expect it to
be more than 10 x 10 matrix.
3) Now upto 3 levels, Each of cell value should be compared within range as mentioned in 2) above, within value / factor of 3 points, and if matched, should be highlighted through color.
4) In the given workbook, just for illustration purpose, i have done this manually, and applied different color to make it clear, what i seek.
5) Just for illustration purpose, i have highlighted upto 4 levels (4 colors, where numbers are within 3 factor/point from each other), but it is okay, if macro or formula could highlight upto max 3 levels only.