vba code to navigate to next page in webpage

• Hi All,

I want a vba code to navigate to next page in webpage.

my html code:

HTML
    </ul><li ng-class="{disabled:pagerObj.currentPage === 1}" ng-click="setPage(pagerObj.currentPage - 1);" class="disabled">Previous</li><!-- ngRepeat: page in pagerObj.pages track by $index --><li ng-class="{active:pagerObj.currentPage === page}" ng-repeat="page in pagerObj.pages track by $index" ng-click="setPage(page, $event);" class="ng-binding ng-scope active">1</li><!-- end ngRepeat: page in pagerObj.pages track by $index --><li ng-class="{active:pagerObj.currentPage === page}" ng-repeat="page in pagerObj.pages track by $index" ng-click="setPage(page, $event);" class="ng-binding ng-scope">2</li><!-- end ngRepeat: page in pagerObj.pages track by $index --><li ng-class="{active:pagerObj.currentPage === page}" ng-repeat="page in pagerObj.pages track by $index" ng-click="setPage(page, $event);" class="ng-binding ng-scope">3</li><!-- end ngRepeat: page in pagerObj.pages track by $index --><li ng-class="{disabled:pagerObj.currentPage === pagerObj.totalPages}" ng-click="setPage(pagerObj.currentPage + 1);">Next</li></ul></div></pagination>
  • Re: vba code to navigate to next page in webpage

bump pls, can somebody help!

What have you tried? At least post some code showing what you've tried.

Maybe something like this - untested, uncompiled - assumes the IE variable is the InternetExplorer object loaded with the page and the VBA project references MS HTML Object Library.

Hi John_w,

Thanks for the reply!

I have a vba code with the help of this code I am able to get data from web page but I am able to get data from one page only if there is more than one page then I want navigate to next page if they exist move to the next page and get data and repeat.

For some security reason i am not able to provide web Address

Here is my vba code:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!