VBA copy certain cells in a range that have specific criteria

• Hi

I'm struggling with my formula functions on Excel. Here is what I need:

On a summery tab (REC), I need to show only data from source tab (CHQS) with certain data in column A (x)

I only need to show column D and E data from the CHQS tab with an x in the A column and have it show on to the REC tab in cell G and H 16 and running down. If there is no 'x' in column A on the CHQS tab I don't want it to show on the REC tab?!
    I have attached the CHQS tab and what I want the REC tab to look like?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]71904[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71905[/ATTACH]

Thank you in advance

• Re: VBA copy certain cells in a range that have specific criteria

Hello,

Much more explicit than tiny pictures ... why don't you attach a sample workbook with your next message ... :wink:

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Smiley" icon, below, in the bottom right corner :)

Quote from woodstock1984;788687

can you not open the attachments by double clicking them?

Yes ... but ..

Hello,

Much more explicit than tiny pictures ... why don't you attach a sample workbook with your next message ...

HTH

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Smiley" icon, below, in the bottom right corner :)

This is brilliant thank you, but how do I repeat the formula or extend the list down on the CHQ column?

thank you once again

Glad this is helping you out ...:wink:

Extending the range only requires to replace 30 by whatever last row number you need ...

Cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!