copy rows with filter based on values in another sheet

• I have a workbook with 2 sheets - "criteria" and "data"
    "Data" sheet has 7 columns with data. Need to autofilter the data and copy paste the values with filter on column C with criteria mentioned on sheet "Criteria" by creating separate sheets. e.g. in sheet "Criteria" there might be 5 values say asd, ert, 123, a2a, qwe. So 5 separate sheets should be created with data copy pasted from sheet "Data" by applying filter on sheet "Data" in column C one by one with those values. i.e. first filter data in column C by selecting "asd" and pasting that in a new sheet and then filter by selecting "ert" and pasting that in a new sheet and so on.

• Re: copy rows with filter based on values in another sheet

Hi newvba1234,

Welcome to Ozgrid!!

Though individual sheets are rarely the way to go, considering I just answered an identical request to this here see how this goes:

Regards,

Robert

This can also be achieved with the code given below...

Thanks a lot to both of you Trebor76 (Robert) and Sktneer. I used the second one posted by Sktneer and it is working perfectly fine. It caters to all my requirements. Kudos for posting it in such a short time.:yourock:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!