VBA to scroll simultaneously within certain sheets

• Hi all,

Is there a VBA code to have Excel scroll simultaneously among different sheets (not all sheets, only specific ones)? I would need something like the below but without having ALL sheets move their position...

• Re: VBA to scroll simultaneously within certain sheets

Welcome to the forum.
    Please take a few minutes to read the rules of the forum you agreed to when you joined. Then, edit your post to add code tags in accordance with the rules. We have only a few rules, but we take them very seriously.

I'm sorry!! This time with code tags...

Can anyone help me with the below code to adjust it to my needs? Still can't figure it out unfortunately!

Try this.

Note you need to modify the code, where indicated, with actual sheet names of the sheets that need to be synchronised (even if they may be hidden).

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Sorry my mistake, try this

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Just tried again, it still doesn't seem to work unfortunately! I pasted the code into the "ThisWorkbook" window, which I assume is correct? Also, I have added the names of the sheets I want to have move simultaneously (see below). Then I clicked "run sub" and tried to scroll but it keeps scrolling only in one sheet at a time...:dead:

When do you want the code to run? What event should trigger the code if you need it to run automatically?

Should it only run when one of the sheet you added to the array in the code is active?

It should run permanently in the background, so upon opening the file I guess. Whenever I'm in one of the above mentioned sheets, I want the code to scroll simultaneously in the other array sheets as well, so when I switch between sheets they all show the same position...

Your code makes the scroll area of the sheets in the array the same as the "Active Sheet".

Do you mean that if you change the scroll of one of the sheets in the array then all other sheets in the array should scroll the same?

YES!! That's what I meant!

e.g.

If I scroll within the sheet "TTL APAC" to

.ScrollColumn = 34.ScrollRow = 85

then I want the code to move it to the same row and column position in sheet "China", "Korea", "HK Hub" etc. as well without having to select each of the sheets and doing it manually, so all sheets in the array will thus ALWAYS have the same window position, which will help me tremendously when reading data and switching between them...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!