copy and past column based on day of the month (AUD $25)

• hi guys,

I need a macro which will create column based on the next month days excluding weekends. and copy values from pervious day of the week into new date. (attached sample)

Below is step when the button is pressed.

• find which is the last month already been created. is attached its August.
    • then create new column for each of the month for Sept excluding weekend (so it will create 21 column) and add sum column at the end which total for the month.
    • copy value from last week of pervious month based on day of the week into the new month. So for example copy 1st Sept will copy values from 25th Aug which last Friday of the month of Aug.
    • all formulas need to remain and updated as new columns are added in. I have added a column showing which cells are values for reference. So when coping data it need to only copy the values and all formula will remain in place.
    • the total column formula will need to be updated based on days in the month and so will the formula in row 1.

hope I have explained this well.

I have paid 10% already to OZgrid will pay $25 AUD to person who completes the task. Need this done by Friday Morning 7/07/17.

• Re: copy and past column based on day of the month (AUD $25)

I can look at this for you.

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Yogin, can you please run this on the sample file on your system to check that the variable dt has the date for Sept 1st. in your locale format. I don't want to run into the date format issues we had before!

Code
    Sub NewMonth()
        Dim mnth, yr, dt As Date
        mnth = month(Cells(3, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft)) + 1
        yr = Year(Cells(3, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft))
        dt = CDate(DateSerial(yr, mnth, 1))
        Debug.Print dt

End Sub

Thanks.

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Thanks, all good then :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!