I need a macro which will create column based on the next month days excluding weekends. and copy values from pervious day of the week into new date. (attached sample)
Below is step when the button is pressed.
- find which is the last month already been created. is attached its August.
- then create new column for each of the month for Sept excluding weekend (so it will create 21 column) and add sum column at the end which total for the month.
- copy value from last week of pervious month based on day of the week into the new month. So for example copy 1st Sept will copy values from 25th Aug which last Friday of the month of Aug.
- all formulas need to remain and updated as new columns are added in. I have added a column showing which cells are values for reference. So when coping data it need to only copy the values and all formula will remain in place.
- the total column formula will need to be updated based on days in the month and so will the formula in row 1.
hope I have explained this well.
I have paid 10% already to OZgrid will pay $25 AUD to person who completes the task. Need this done by Friday Morning 7/07/17.