Want to export word bookmarks to Excel sheet row wise

• Hi All,

I got stuck while exporting value of word bookmarks to excel sheet. i dont understand how to do this stuff. Here what i want is:

i want to export all the value in bookmark to excel sheet row wise. I have a word file which having text and check marks bookmark (For Eg: If anyone checked Staffing Placement than in excel sheet under Staffing Placement "Yes" should come, same way for text also) for understanding i attached excel file also having the value. I want it that way. Is this possible. I tried it but not got the answer. Can anyone help me in this.. Please

For reference i attached word file and excel sheet

Regards,
    HD

• Re: Want to export word bookmarks to Excel sheet row wise

Hello,

Regarding Word VBA ... you could look into the solution from Rachel :

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8222328/vba-exporting-microsoft-word-bookmarks-and-selection-text-to-excel-spreadsheet

Hope this will help

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Smiley" icon, below, in the bottom right corner :)

Hi Thanks Carim... Thank You Very Much.. You Solved My Issue.. This is the Exactly thing which i want

Glad you could fix your problem ...:wink:

Thanks a lot ... for your Thanks ...:smile:

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Smiley" icon, below, in the bottom right corner :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!