Comment positions

• Can somebody help me, I am wanting the comments in Excel to pop up on the left side of the cell instead of the right. I want it to be just in a one particular cell and I want it to automatically pop up on the left instead of editing the comment to resize or move it. Basically when you insert comment it pops up on left side.

Can this be done?

• Re: Comment positions

I checked it out, that code seems to be when you click on the cell after a comment is made. I would like a hover over to bring the comment up on the left. I don't need any true or false statements I could make the enter page like this but I cant seem to get anything to work.

• Re: Comment positions

Quote from accrewchief;798714

I checked it out, that code seems to be when you click on the cell after a comment is made. I would like a hover over to bring the comment up on the left. I don't need any true or false statements I could make the enter page like this but I cant seem to get anything to work.

Sadly for you this feature is not available ... and mike's solution is the best alternative ... indeed only when the cell is selected ...

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!