Word - Find Text and Replace Error

• Hi all, I hope someone can help me? I have the following code and I just can't seem to get the textbox (Name) and combobox (cbolocation) values to transfer to word, the StartDate works perfectly.

Could someone please point me in the right direction as to what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

• Re: Word - Find Text and Replace Error

Hello,

Have you tested both Name.Value ... and cboLocation.Value ...

Hope this will help

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

You could try first assigning the TextBox and ComboBox values to variables.

Note in the code below I used "tbxName" as the Name of your TextBox, you really should change your TextBox Name to "tbxName" or something similar, just do not name it "Name" because Name is a VBE constant and using it as the name of something else can often cause issues.

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

You're welcome.

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!