automatically copy data from different sheets and sequentially copy to another sheet

• greetings all,

I thought I had this problem solved using get and transform, but it unfortunately did not play well with my checkbox application vba. could use a little vba help here.

i have a problem that i hope you can help me with. i have a workbook with 4 sheets. On three of the sheets, there are products and prices that could be entered into rows on sheet7, sheet5, sheet4 as noted below. data will always be inputted from top to bottom on these rows.

Data inputted onto sheet7 (Build Custom Carport), sheet5 (Red Barn Workup - Options) or sheet4 (Wooden Bldg) needs to automatically copy over onto sheet2 (Prices and RTO) starting at L2:M2 and then subsequent entries will advance to the next row down thru row 23.
    Data will be inputted onto these three sheets at specified rows starting with top row and incremening down. there is a possiblily that all three sheets will have data inputted into the specified areas at any given time. Each sheet will have 20 rows and each row will have two columns of data.
    Sheet7 L31:M50 copied data will not be cleared and as products appear, they will need to automatically copy over to Sheet 2
    Sheet5 E5:F24 copied data will not be cleared and as products appear, they will need to automatically copy over to Sheet 2
    Sheet4 L31:M50 copied data will not be cleared and as products appear, they will need to automatically copy over to Sheet 2

Data needs to be copied over to the following sheet:
    Sheet2 L2:M23

I have attached a sample worksheet to illustrate.
    thanks in advance for you time and assistance!
    P.S.: I have attempted to use power query with no success. it does not perform correctly due to the checkbox vba application. The copied data will not copy into the named table as it should. Instead, the data copy\paste begins just below the active table....I was hoping for a vba solution unless someone has a better idea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!