Hide Workbook Without Hiding Userform

• Hi,
    Several months ago I worked with a gentleman who had designed a database in M$ Acce$$ that when you ran it, you could see the userforms but could not see Access in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. I'm now trying to set up something similar using Excel. I have all of the macros and userforms built in, but when I load the excel file and the forms auto-run, Excel does not minimize and can still be seen on the toolbar. I've tried some coding that I've found here and there to try to resolve the issue, but haven't really had any success. The most recent thing that I've tried was to use the command "Application.WindowState = xlMinimized" , which obviously caused the entire workbook, userforms included, to be minimized. I would be happy if the active workbook was minimized, as long as the userforms were not. Any suggestions on how I can minimize the workbook and still show the userforms? Or better yet, make Excel completely unseen in the taskbar while still making the userforms visible?

"A smart man learns from his own mistakes. A truely wise man learns from the mistakes of others"
    :rock:

• Re: Hide Workbook Without Hiding Userform

It worked perfectly!!! Thanks!!!!

"A smart man learns from his own mistakes. A truely wise man learns from the mistakes of others"
    :rock:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!