Copying/Pasting from one sheet to another [SOLVED]

• Canadian, eh? You're definitely not of the French variety. My company has an office in Montreal and I speak with the French Canadians everyday, and I never hear them us eh?

However, when we had a Calgary office a few years ago, I used to talk to an English Canadian and noticed the difference. She difinitely used "eh" a lot.

You still lost me, what are bb code tags. Are these the tags you use to have code behave like html code (i.e.
    [code]
    code statements
    [\code])?

How long have you lived in Minneapolis?

I visited a frienc there in 1979, after I had gotten out of the Armed Services. Haven't been there since.

Originally posted by bearcub
    You're definitely not of the French variety. My company has an office in Montreal and I speak with the French Canadians everyday, and I never hear them us eh?

Nope, I'm definitely of British (I suspect Oliver would be Olivier...) decent. Canucks (French fror French Canadian), who knows?

Here's what I do know, check out the top ten reasons to live in different provinces and notice how Quebec is indeed a little different. [Blocked Image: http://www.smilies.nl/happy/biggrina.gif]

She difinitely used "eh" a lot.

Yes, it's quite popular, and subconscious... I dropped it when I moved to the US, but I like it, so I'm reinstating it back into my vocabulary.

You still lost me, what are bb code tags. Are these the tags you use to have code behave like html code (i.e.

Code
    code statements

?

How long have you lived in Minneapolis?

I visited a frienc there in 1979, after I had gotten out of the Armed Services. Haven't been there since.

Yes, and much like html, you can't mix them. quote gets closed with /quote, code get closed with /code.

Minneapolis, something like 8 years. Had a stint in Indiana for some time. Missed the winters here. [Blocked Image: http://www.smilies.nl/happy/biggrina.gif]

Hope your Canadian experience was a good one! Military man eh? Good stuff.

Hope this helps. Have a nice weekend eh.

Regards,
    Nate Oliver

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!