I was hoping that someone could help me out. I have a problem with Print Preview. If I open any workbook and click on Print Preview I receive the "Microsoft Excel has encountered a Problem" error message. It closes Excel. I receive the error after I hit the "Print" button or the "OK" button in Setup. Both in Printer Preview.
I have a Sony Vaio Desktop with Excel 2000 and a HP PSC 1210 Printer. Here is what I have tried so far:
1. Reinstalled Print Drivers for the 1210
2. Added HP LaserJet 4 Printer and made it the default printer
3. Installed all of the MS Office updates
4. Installed the latest Video Drivers for the Vaio
5. Uninstalled / Reinstalled Office 2000
I am out of ideas. Does anyone have any ideas that might work.