copy formula

• HELLO EVERY ONE

GOOD DAY

I WANT TO COPY FORMULA IN SHEET 1 ,FROM S3 TO W3 TO TILL THE END
    BUT WHEN I USE COPY AND PASTE FORMULA BY SELECTING ALL THE CELL WHERE I WANT THE FORMULA THAT IS d2 TO f18 I AM NOT ABLE TO DO SO AS IT SO ERROR, OTHER WAY IS THAT I HAVE TO PASTE THE FORMULA INDVIDUALLY WHICH TAKES A LOT OF TIME, MY FORMULA IS GREEN-YELLOW , IF U WILL SEE THE SHEET U WILL UNDERSTAND IT.

PLEASE ADVISE WHETHER I CAN SELECT A SINGLE FORMULA A PASTE IT THROUGH THE LARGE DATA IS IT POSSIBLE , OR ANY FORMULA OR WAY IS THERE TO DO SO.

I AM ATTACHING THE SHEET FOR YOUR REFERENCE.

• Re: copy formula

Right , This Is What I Was Trying For , But I Just Want To Know One Thing,have U Pasted The Formula One By One Or At Once Only U Had Pasted D5 To F18, See If U Have Pasted Individually One By One, Than I Dont Want In That Way, The Way I Want Is By Copying The Formula Once Only And To Apply To Full Range.

And Please Tell Me The Way U Do That, Please Tell Me The Formula To Copy Once And Paste To All The Ranges Once Only.

Hope U Understand What I Want To Tell U

• Re: copy formula

I selected range D2:F4 (row 4 was the blank row which maintained the spacing), copied, then copied to D5, D8, D11, etc. (I highlighted yellow for your reference by the way).

If you had hundreds of these you could copy a few then copy a bigger range at once to make it faster. (if you understand that)

HTH

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!