Total of 2 conditions

• I am trying to total the number of items that meet two conditions. I have tried to use sumproduct, but I seem to be doing something wrong.

Column A is the month:

I want to total the number of times a certain column is marked with a 1 for each month. I know this should be easy, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Any advice?

• Re: Total of 2 conditions

Here is a small example of what I have. What I am trying to do is for each month (Column A) track which column of AC, AD, AE, or AF is checked (marked with a 1). Ultimately what I want to do is also bring in the other column checked (J-AE).

I have a details sheet on my original where I can track the frequency of each column. From the details I need to be able to graph them. So, I need to be able to graph the number of times each column was checked each month. Does that make sense?

I don't know how to make a table. How does that work?

• Re: Total of 2 conditions

That is similar to what I am looking for. Moreso what I need is something that will show the correlation between columns J-AB and Columns AC-AF. So I can graph the number of times (for example) Column J coincides with column AC. Then I'd like to break that down by months. So I can graph the number of times in November column J coincided with column AC. Does that make sense?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!