Show User Form Value with Mouse Over event

• Re: Show User Form Value with Mouse Over event

no worries, I am not sure I can take much more out (other than possibly the print code) but I am content with it as is. I have just hidden the amend button and have distributed it as is.

Thank you both again for all of your help I do aprciate it

Dave / Andy

I went throgh the code a second time and have removed any code that I know is not related to the issue. Hopefully this makes it somewhat easier to see and diagnose the amend error I am having.

I completely understand if you guys do not have time to look at this. I really do aprciate the offer and all that you have helped me with thus far.

by the way I was able to figure out how to add addtional columns in the dataset in the middle of the datasheet, so the only issue I am having is this dang amend button

Your postform_torecord routine is posting the values to the sheet and including the currency symbol. Use cell formatting to display the symbol
    [vba]Private Sub PostForm_ToRecord(rngTgt As Range)

' Local Variables
    Dim cell As Range

' rngTgt is where the current data on the form is to be placed
    For Each cell In rngTgt.Range("B1:AS1")
    If cell.Offset(-cell.Row + 1, 0) <> "" Then
    If CStr(cell.Offset(-cell.Row + 1, 0)) = "TextBox15" Or _
    CStr(cell.Offset(-cell.Row + 1, 0)) = "TextBox16" Then
    cell = CCur(Me.Controls(CStr(cell.Offset(-cell.Row + 1, 0))).Text)
    Else
    cell = Me.Controls(CStr(cell.Offset(-cell.Row + 1, 0)))
    End If
    End If
    Next cell

End Sub
    [/vba]

ok, thanks I tried the above code and the above code with the addition of the removal of the below lines from the TextBox1_Change () routine it looks like it works. so now I just need to add a lable in front of the currency textboxes.

Thanks again for all of your help

Code
    TextBox15.Text = Format(Worksheets("Database").UsedRange.Cells(CLng(TextBox1.Text + 2), 16), "Currency")
          '     TextBox16.Text = Format(Worksheets("Database").UsedRange.Cells(CLng(TextBox1.Text + 2), 17), "Currency")

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!