Search Box using Combo Box

• I am trying to search one spreadsheet and return the results of the entrie row into the combobox for on partial queries many answer could be available. The data sheet contains three columns. I would like to have the results of all three columns listed in the combobox. I have attempted many variations however, with the code below, my results in the combobox only reflect column "A"----- any help would be greatly appreciated:

Thanks ---

• Re: Search Box using Combo Box

Yes Sorry meant ListBox and the RowSource doesn't however, I attempted this and I am now coming up with a compile error

I'm now totally lost... I am only trying to create a form on one spreadsheet so that the user may search another spreadsheet without have to flip back and forth between spreadsheets...

Any quick change in my code or a complete rewrite would be very helpful -- thanks

• Re: Search Box using Combo Box

Yes Sorry meant ListBox and the RowSource doesn't however, I attempted this and I am now coming up with a compile error

Don't know what you mean by "and the RowSource doesn't however"? What code and line are you getting the Compile Error on?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!