Copy Selected Rows To Another Sheet

• Re: Copy Selected Rows To Another Sheet

I ended up doing something similar. Thanks.

Quote from thomach

If the user has already selected the rows, then this would paste the selected rows to the range starting with the first empty cell in column A of Sheet2.

Code
    Selection.Copy Sheets("Sheet2").Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)

Here is another way, which allows for non-contiguous rows

Thanks Dave.

Quote from Dave Hawley

Here is another way, which allows for non-contiguous rows

• Hi,

in this code, i would like the data to paste in Values Format .this code copy formulas on destination sheet. i want to copy only values not formula. Could you please help me on this.

Thanks in advance

• Welcome to the Forum. Please read the Forum Rules to understand how the Forum works and why I have added Code Tags to your post

All VBA code posted in the forum must be wrapped in code tags, which you omitted, including single-line code snippets.Be sure to use them in future posts.

How to use code tags

Just highlight all of the code and press the <> in the post menu above button to add the code tags.

Also, please start your own post. Posting in another member's Thread is known as hijacking and is not allowed here. By all means add a link to a Thread that may be related to your question.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!