Run Code On Cell Change On Separate Worksheet

• I have several option buttons linked to cells on a separate worksheet. Once one of the option buttons is chosen, the cell value changes. When that cell value changes I want it to run code. However, when using the Worksheet_Change method that becomes an issue due to the fact that the worksheet isn't active. Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Ed

Ed
    [SIZE=6]*ficus*[/SIZE]
    Thanks to all for making this website work!

• Re: Run Code On Cell Change On Separate Worksheet

What I usually do in these cases is just make a sub-jump to a sub thats in the main module, and not bound to any sheet.
    If you need the cell-reference, just make the sub with parameters for the target.row and target.column.

There might be a better way to handle it, but I found it pretty easy and useful.

Kind regards
    /Henrik

Norie -
    The code does nothing at all, it doesn't run. I assumed it's because the sheet inactive.

Maybe my code is whack. I do know that I have some issues that I need to ammend - however, since the code is wrong, if it was running then the debugger should pop up, right?

Ed
    [SIZE=6]*ficus*[/SIZE]

I ended up deleting it because I found a work around, but I still don't think it had to do with what the code was bacuase it would work if I changed the value manually while on the worksheet, but while changing the value from the other sheet it wouldn't. Sorry that I don't have the code anymore.

Ed
    [SIZE=6]*ficus*[/SIZE]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!