The Power of Office 2007 - Integration, Collaboration and Visualisation
Fri 27th April 2007
To be held at Microsoft offices, Reading.
Bring data to life with the new version of Office. The Office User Group is a group of industry experts and practitioners who use the Office tools on a daily basis to provide business intelligence and management information. This seminar will focus on techniques for data visualisation and collaboration across project teams. Sessions include:
* Overview of Office 2007 by Darren Strange, Office Product Manager, Microsoft
* Excel, Information Dashboards and Business Intelligence
* Customising the New UI
* Data Visualisation Techniques
* Project Team Collaboration with Groove
* The Architecture of Office Integration
* Overview of OneNote and Forms Server
There is NO charge for this event.
Anybody from Ozgrid attending this?