Color And Bold Single Text Strings Within Cell Text Strings

• Sure to be a hit. Code will highlight and bold user defined text strings within cell text strings. Very nice code which can be implemented into text type macros and tools. Macro can easily be modified to perform as a function subroutine. To use it, simply set up values for range to search in (Yes, it can be a 3d range spanning multiple columns and rows). Set up your array of words to search for. I have attached a simple workbook with working example as well as included code posting. Enjoy.

http://programminglibrary.com/Programming%20Library/DOWNLOAD/Excel VBA Color and Bold Text within Text String.xls

[COLOR="DarkRed"][H1]Have an Excel-lent Day![/H1][/COLOR]

• Re: Color And Bold Single Text Strings Within Cell Text Strings

Very nice dude... thanks for posting.

Why are Halloween and Christmas the same? Because Oct 31 = Dec 25... ;)

MODS -please delete SPAM above ^^^^

Why are Halloween and Christmas the same? Because Oct 31 = Dec 25... ;)

Wow, this is good. Your comments help me understand what each line of code is doing. This will certainly be a hit, just like you said it!

Good job, Mark. Thanks.

Regards,

Wigi

Excel MVP 2011-2014

For more Excel memes: visit http://www.wimgielis.com ==> English articles ==> Excel memes

-- Topics without [CODE] tags or a meaningful topic title, will be neglected by me (and probably many others as well) --

This looks like a very interesting and neat program, but how do I make an array to look for "dog,cat, hamster"?

Thanks for your usual cooperation and support.

John - this Forum is clearly marked No Questions, ask this question in the main Forum, add a link to this post if it helps

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!