Print All Worksheets Where A Cell Isn't Empty

• Hi all,
    I have a workbook that contains several worksheets that determine a weekly production schedule. ie data is entered into it and the operators follow it.
    Each worksheet pertains to a particular product.
    I have recorded a macro that prints all sheets when hit. However, some weeks, not all products are required for manufacture.
    Is it possible to build into the macro to tell excel to print only the worksheets that contain data?
    Cell A7 is always populated on the product sheet that requires production.
    So I believe that I am looking for something along the lines of IF cell A7 is populated, print sheet, however, I cannot figure it.

As ever, any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Jeff

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Orange"]Life is just something that gets in the way of future plans[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

• Re: Print Worksheet Based On Criteria

Try this in the macro for the print button. Add as many if statements as you have sheets.

-Brandon

Hi Brandon,

Many thanks for the prompt reply. I will give it a go and let you know.

Cheers

Jeff[hr]*[/hr] Auto Merged Post;[dl]*[/dl]Hi Brandon,

Unfortunately, It gives me the same results..... ie irrespective of whether or not cell a7 is populated or not, it still prints out the whole page.

Cheers

Jeff

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Orange"]Life is just something that gets in the way of future plans[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

• Re: Print All Worksheets Where A Cell Isn't Empty

Thank you to both....

Dave, it works a treat.

Cheers

Jeff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!