Calendar with all these to do's?...

• So many things to do and so difficult to et an overview... Or what they say, anyways:

Promised my colleagues that I could post a question to you all in the forum regarding the following.

If it is possible for XL to use a Calendar-template and given details from separate sheet get the information and add to the calendar?

To explain it I have enclosed an XL-file explain the idea.

All the best,

/D

• You can create calendar type sheets.

BTW the download feature isn't working at the moment

Any reasons why you want to use excel - outlook may be a better solution as it was built to do it.

There are three types of people in this world.
    Those who can count and those who can't.

• There's an eaxmaple in JOhn Walkenbach Excel Formula's book and there could be one on his site

http://www.j-walk.com/ss/

but the site is really slow to load at the moment maybe because he's got review of XL2003 so I can't give you an exact link.

There are three types of people in this world.
    Those who can count and those who can't.

• Hi Neale!
    Looking for a XL solution since there will be a mix of people accessing the info and all of them are not 'connected' via Outlook.

Brgds,
    /D

Originally posted by Neale
    You can create calendar type sheets.

BTW the download feature isn't working at the moment

Any reasons why you want to use excel - outlook may be a better solution as it was built to do it.

• Hmmm... getting a bit on the way now...

BUT have one problem.... Using VLOOKUP, retriveing data from Sheet Activity checking dates in column A, retriving data in column B.
    However - sometimes the same date appears on more then one row, I only get XL to retrieve the first entry. But I need it to retrieve all of them with either a comma or 'new row in cell' (Alt+Enter) between each.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by royUK
    You could do it with a VLookup depending on tasks per day, or possibly a PivotTable. It really depends on the design ot the spreadsheet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!