Search, Display, Update & Delete On User Form

• Hi,

Can you help out in this Userform which having a Add, Search, Display, Update & Delete Button, but i dont know how to code it.

It should look like this:

1) Submit button is working, when you press submit button date store in Excel sheet.

2) When you Search by First Name or Date of Birth it should show the data in row wise in Textbox 1, and when you click on Textbox 1 data, you can see all the data in respective text box field (for Eg. When you press Data on Textbox 1. First Name should show in First Name Text Box, Last Name should show in Last Name Text Box, Date of Birth in Date of birth text Box, like this way)

3) And it should be replacing from First Name Text Box, Last Name Text Box, Dob text Box, date of joing Text Box, after editing it as per requirment it should be save.

4) If you want to delete a data click on data in Text Box 1 and press delete.

Plz Help me out to complete all function in this Userform.

Waiting for reply.
    Hari

• Re: Add, Search, Display, Update & Delete On User Form

Quote from hdevadiga

Plz Help me out to complete all function in this Userform.

All functions? Really? I'm not going to do all of your work for you, but I will give you huge hint, right after I make a suggestion.
    Suggestion: If you expect others to look at your code, you should at least get rid of the compiler errors. There are several controls (txtProductNumber, e.g.) referenced in your code that don't actually exist on your form.
    Hint #1: You are searching Sheet2, even though all of your relavent data appears to be in Sheet1.
    Hint #2. You are trying to fill 6 list boxes with a 4-element array. You either need more elements or fewer boxes.

If you need any more help, please start a new thread and remember the "one question per thread" rule.

P.S. Welcome to Oz.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!