Find All Occurences Of 1 Value & Replace Adjacent Cells

• On the worksheet, I need to find wherever the cell value begins '2 X 4 ...' in column L, and then replace the cell value in the same row, in column K, with '113010'. In my attempts, my code just changes the first occurrence, not all occurrences.

I want to use VBA to do this.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's my code so far:

• Re: Find A Value In A Column, And Replace The Value In The Adjacent Column, Same Row

Please post your existing code that changes the first instance.

• Re: Find A Value In A Column, And Replace The Value In The Adjacent Column, Same Row

Each time you search, you are starting at the beginning. So even though you are looping for each instance, you are only finding the first instance each time. Give me a few minutes and I'll give you a fix.[hr]*[/hr] Auto Merged Post;[dl]*[/dl]Here you go:

Turtle44--
    Thanks so much for the help!!! I was able to use your code, and then apply it for the different dimensional sizes (2x6, 2x9, 4x6, etc). I was close, but just couldn't break through. Thanks again!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!