Hyperlink List Of All Worksheets

• Hello, all.

I have a workbook with multiple worksheets that will be added or removed.

I want a list of all worksheets (which I plan on making hyperlinks) on the first worksheet. (entitled "Home"). This page is automatically selected on worksheet open.

In pseudocode, I want a:

<for each worksheet in the workbook>
    <list name of worksheet>
    <advance one row>

OK - so that was even less than pseudocode, it's a quickie outline...
    But the idea is present.

Can someone help me with how to set that up?
    I believe it entails setting up the workbook as a workbook object - but I'm unfamiliar with how to do that, and to ensure I get it to properly cycle through the worksheets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Ben.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Engineers aren't boring people - they just get really excited about boring things. - Anonymous[/FONT]

• Re: Hyperlink List Of All Worksheets

Thank you!

Averilp - that's exactly what I was looking for.

Stanley - thanks also, but I want to have them on the sheet. I can manipulate the code a bit better that way, to arrange the hyperlinks as I want them.

Another quick question - not sure if it's worth a re-post, but the use of "Me"...

Code
    With Me
            .Columns(1).ClearContents
            .Cells(1, 1) = "INDEX"
            .Cells(1, 1).Name = "Index"
        End With

I have option explicit on, and haven't defined Me - how does Excel treat the "Me"? Currently selected worksheet?

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Engineers aren't boring people - they just get really excited about boring things. - Anonymous[/FONT]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!