I am looking for some help, some big time help because I am well and truly stuck on this, and have no idea how to even start.
I'll lay what I am seeking to do out in steps for ease of reading.
1. I have a list of data (Collated Data)
2. For every row in collated data I want to export the cells into a corresponding cell in my predetermined workbook (TAF Form), i.e, Cell C1 on Collated data goes into Cell D3 on TAF Form, cell D1 to cell I3 etc etc
3. Once all cells in one row have been copied into the TAF Form I want that TAF Form to save as "TAF Form & Employee Name" (which would come from cell D3).
4. I then want "TAF Form & Employee Name" to close.
5. I then want the Macro to do the same thing for Row 2, copy the cells, save the form, close the form
6. I want to do this for every row that I have (which varies).
Is this possible? If you have any more questions in terms of what I need, don't hesitate to ask.
This seems like a big ask so I am really grateful for any suggestions you guys might have.
Thanks in advance