Need to exclude certain metrics

• Hi all I was hoping I could get some help here please.
    I have a data input xls file
    The purpose of the file is to have employees enter their metrics into a specific row
    Once they are done the metric is then to be saved in the Access database.
    What I would like help with is(picture the following like a single row with 6 columns
    How would I get Metric #1 and Metric #5 to continue as is but to EXCLUDE Metrics #1, Metrics #2,
    and Metrics #3,
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Date | Metric #1 | Metric #2 | Metric #3 | Metric #4 | Metric #5 |
    ______________________________________________________________________________

This is my code so far

• Re: Need to exclude certain metrics

If you were to do the process manually, what is the logic behind excluding certain metrics?

Quote from Sicarii;513894

If you were to do the process manually, what is the logic behind excluding certain metrics?

Hi - thanks for responding
    Basically a new change has come into place. We used to want the whole row. But now we just want 3 of the 5 metrics come in but all must still be entered. Whenever a value is entered in that row it over writes the value in Access.
    The user must enter the entire row worth of data but now I want to change it to only bring in 3 of the 5 metrics

help

Again...what determines "which" 3 should be brought in? No one can help you with any code to perform something that they have no clue of what it is supposed to do. Or am I just completely missing something here?

Sorry about the confusion
    I would like it to bring in metric #1,4 & 5
    this way metric #2 &3 will not be brought in
    thanks
    \

Quote from Sicarii;513957

Again...what determines "which" 3 should be brought in? No one can help you with any code to perform something that they have no clue of what it is supposed to do. Or am I just completely missing something here?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!