VBA Editor word wrap for .Body text

• Hi there,

I have a paragraph of text I want to insert into the body of an email. No problem at all with the code and my macro works. Due to the length of the paragraph of text, however, I would like to word wrap it within the VBA editor for ease of reading/editing.

Based on a search, it would seem the solution to this has been posted many times to many forums. Looks like you just put a _ at the end of a line and start a new line, but I'm obviously missing something simple, as that doesn't work for me.

Would someone please take pity on this poor sod and show him how to word wrap a .Body "yadayadayada" line in VBA editor?

I would also like to create a line break within the body of text in the email - so I can write a second paragraph - as well as insert a couple of hyperlinks.

Thanks very much,
    Tim

• Re: VBA Editor word wrap for .Body text

If you have a long line of text you can wrap it in the editor by doing the following

With the hyperlink are you using the vba editor in excel or outlook? If you want outlook vba code you are in the wrong forum.
    If you are after Outlook VBA help post it into the Excel and/or Email Help Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Hope this helps
    Anthony

Regards
    [SIZE=3]Anthony
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=2]You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.[/SIZE]

• Re: VBA Editor word wrap for .Body text

Many thanks for the wrapping code, Anthony. Got it working now.

Regarding the hyperlink, it's within the Excel VBA Editor. Thanks anyway, but I've managed to sort that out easily enough.

Cheers for the help,
    Tim

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!