Calulcate percentage achieved against sales target

• im looking to make a spreadsheet showing how many more sales i need to hit my % target but having no luck, wondering if anyone would have any idea?

sales.....calls......% hitting.....target......sales need to hit target
    1..........100............1............5.00%.............(would be 4)

• Re: code needed to calculate Sales Needed

In the sales need to hit target add the following formula

=IF(A2>0,(D2-C2/B2)*B2,"")

Copy the formula down as many rows as you need and this should do the job
    Let me know if you need any further help
    Anthony

Regards
    [SIZE=3]Anthony
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=2]You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.[/SIZE]

• Re: Calulcate percentage achieved against sales target

Hello bigyin,

Welcome to Ozgrid. We're glad to have you on board, however, please note the following regarding thread titles:

Thread titles are used in searching the forum, therefore, it is vital they be written to accurately describe your [COLOR="blue"]thread content or overall objective[/COLOR] using ONLY search friendly key words. That is, your title use as search terms would return relevant results.

• The title must not use non-essential words such as:"Help needed", "Formula problem", "Please help", "urgent", "Code issue", "Need Advice", etc. Such words dilute the title/search results.
    • The title should not contain VBA code or formula syntax or use abbreviations, jargon, delimiters (e.g. slashes, commas, colons, etc)
    • The title should not assume or anticipate a solution as in referencing Excel functions or VBA methods - the actual solution is often quite different

Your title of "[COLOR="red"]code needed to calculate Sales Needed[/COLOR]" does not describe your thread or objective and is not helpful to those searching the forum for a solution to a similar need.

[COLOR="darkred"]Please note the change to your title, which is based on the objective stated in your thread.[/COLOR]
    ---------------------------------------------------------

I have removed the code tags from your post.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!