Generate WaferMap

• Re: Generate WaferMap

According to your labels in sheet 1, this is what you want:

Cheers, Glenn.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Hi Glen,

Thanx for the code which u have posted.It works fine.....
    In meantime i was just thinking on the logic how the code can be efficient and easy to write.I have just mentioned a few suggestions (I dont know if its what you are also thinking about :) )

I guess you have exceeded the number of private messages you can store....so am not able to post u any.

Thanx

I will look at your suggestions today, and maybe have a crack at creating some code at lunchtime.

I've cleared out my inbox storage now, so you should be able to post messages to me now.

Cheers, Glenn.

EDIT: response after reading your suggestions ... my suggestions:

1. We shall have a user form with two text box and a command button, and two buttons to browse to file locations for pointing at files instead of typing if the user prefers it.
    2. user inputs/selects the Config file, and inputs/selects the Input file, and presses the Generate Wafer Command button.
    3. Then we look for the config file and if not found ,show up a error message saying no such config file found.
    4. Then we look for the Input file and if not found ,show up a error message saying no such Input file found
    5. Create a new output workbook.
    6. Process Config file first of all store the values of X and Y parameter to be plotted (just store in some variable memory).
    7. Read one set of format data for a single parameter name and if they are Enable just store them in array.
    8. Loop the Input file headers to search for parameter name.
    9. If parameter is found, then insert a new sheet in the output workbook named as S.No Parameter Name ( e.g. 2 IDD )
    10. Process the X,Y and corresponding Cell value to be plotted, putting the appropriate value in the correct cell in the new sheet, and colour it according to the parameter rules.
    11. Repeat steps 7-10 until EOF encountered in Config file
    12. Save the new workbook, in appropriate location, named same as Input file.

Cheers, Glenn.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!