Posts by twinny

Hello All,

Attached is a sample sheet of the task i am working on presently.

I have two worksheets(presentation and data) in my workbook(sample sheet).

I need the drop down and scrollbar tools to determine the data that will be extracted from the Data worksheet.

The Scrollbar represents the different weeks Week1 to Week 5, while the Drop down menu is for selection of Year.

I tries using the index and match formula but i am in a fix.

Any assistance rendered will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello All,

Please i need help (macros) with this presentation i am working on. I have two worksheets(presentation and data) in my workbook(sample sheet). The data worksheet contains the all the data needed by the presentation worksheet. I need help to use the option button and drop down menu to populate the presentation worksheet.

Please find attached the sample sheet for better understanding of this.

Any assistance rendered will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

twinny

I am trying to create a dynamic chart using a list box. I want the Week Selected from the List box displayed on Cell E4 and the corresponding values for the selected week populated. My Data is on Sheet titled “Data” and my Dynamic Chart on the second sheet. So the Chart changes based on the Weekly Data.
    Please find attached the document for better clarifications, i will appreciate any help/ clarifications on how this can be achieved from this forum.

Thank you

Dear All,
    Kindly assist with macros to generate monthly and weekly report. I have a daily report which is used to input daily statistics of sales activities.
    I need to generate a weekly and monthly report using Column Titles and Row Titles similar to that used in the Daily Report Template.

Please find attached a sample document for better understanding of the question.
    Thanks.

Dear All,
    Kindly assist with macros to generate monthly and weekly report. I have a daily report which is used to input daily statistics of staff activities.
    I need to generate a weekly and monthly report using Column Titles and Row Titles similar to that used in the Daily Report Template.
    Thanks.

Re: Macro to display result of a calculation in excel userform

Dear all,

Here is additional information on the question stated below:

Please is it possible to get macros that will be used to create forms which displays result based on the entries in a workbook with 3 different sheets.

There is a sheet which displays data from day1 to day 31 of a month.
    There is another one which displays payment based on the information in sheet 1.
    There is the 3rd sheet which displays usage based on the information on the first worksheet.

I want macros that will allow me select the unique values and date range(e.g day1 - day 5) after which i can select either payment or usage and the result for the calculation is displayed.

Here is the data table:

Unique number Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 a01 0 5 1 -8 -12 -15 -22 15

a02 0 -5 -10 -15 -25 5 -1 -2

a03 -5 -10 -15 -20 -25 -30 -35 -40

Here is the Usage table

Unique number Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Day 11 Day 12 a01 0 4 9 4 3 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 a02 5 5 5 10 0 6 1 0 0 0 0 0 a03 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 0 0 0 0 0

Here is the payment sheet table

Unique number Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Day 11 Day 12 Day 13 a01 5 0 0 0 0 0 37 0 0 0 0 0 0 a02 0 0 0 0 30 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 a03 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

The usage sheet was derived from this formula: =IF(AND((Data!C2<Data!B2),(Data!C2<>0)),Data!B2-Data!C2,0)

The payment sheet was derived from this formula: =IF(AND((Data!B2<Data!C2),(Data!C2>0)),Data!C2-Data!B2,0)

Please i need macro that will display the result( usage or payment) for a specific unique number over a period of time( which can be between day1 to day 31).

I will appreciate a prompt response from you.
    Thanks

I have a formula that is working for the question specified earlier which is stated below

Question: i am designing a model that can be used to calculate payment/usage patterns of customer.
    Each customer has a unigue ID and has access to credit facility which runs a monthly cycle.

Payment: If the value on the preceding cell is less than the current cell then a payment has been made.
    Usage: If the value in the preceding cell is greater than current cell then usage has occurred.

Please values in a cell could be negative or positive.

Negative implies customer is using credit facility while positive means using his own resource(payment made is more than credit owed).

I need a macro/formula that can be used to calculate both payment and usage over a monthly cycle for each unigue customer.

Here is the formula i used =IF(AND((Data!B2<Data!C2),(Data!C2>0)),Data!C2-Data!B2,0) I need a macro script that can be used to design an interface/form that will link with specific sheets in the workbook.

I need a macro script that can be used to display the result in a userform such that the unigue ID can be picked and the start and end days can be specified from a dropdown menu or any other form feature after which the usage or payment is calculated and displayed.

Thanks

I need macro script that will compare values in column a with values in column b,if there are values that are in a but not in b, such values are copied into column c, if there are values in column b that are not in column a, such values are copied to column d and place the duplicates (values in column a that also appear in column b) are copied into column e.

I hope i can get macros that can be used for this.

Thanks