Posts by assafh21

Hello,
    i have two command button, one called SAVE which check if all fields were ok and gives msgbox in case something missing and I use Sub Exit, the second command button calls PRINT, inside I trigger the Save button.

When something missing I gets the message from Save button but then it's return the Print button and print the form with the missing data

I wants when the user hit Print Button, its wont print the form if there are missing data

Is there other syntax that exit stronger than Sub Exit
    many thanks
    Assaf

Hello,

I have created Marco which i would like it to be available to any workbook at any time, I don't know how to do it in Excel

I do know it possible in Word, when adding macro to Normal.dot but is Excel does not has something similar

Thanks
    Assaf

Hello there

I'm using Dynamic name for each employee

Code
    =offset('Assaf Cohen'!$A$2:$L$2,,,Counta('Assaf Cohen'!$B$2:$B$2000))

i used listbox1 with list of all employees and listbox2 to display the data when each employee is selected

I also add 2 Optionbutton for filtering the worksheet (Optionbutton1 for clear all fillters and Optionbutton2 to filter bu Column "I:I")

here is the problem, I succeed to filter the worksheets but unfortunately the listbox did not refresh (e.g. before filtering i had 5 row and after filtering i saw 2 rows)

how can cause to listbox2 to show me the 2 rows that are not hidden by the filter and all 5

many thanks
    Assaf

Re: TextBox formatting

Hi
    at work I added Microsoft Rich Text TextBox 6.0 (SP4) but I got massage "Cannot create control because it is not properly licensed" the minute I tried to add it to the form.
    Why is that and how can I solved it?
    Thanks
    Assaf

Hello,

I'm from Israel and for some reason when writing in Hebrew follow by number or English and Hebrew again in TextBox and then printing the form every thing is a mess on the printout.
    I tried to add underscore instead of space and after that to color the underscore in white - the code works great only on cells but not with TextBox, here is the code.

Is there away that the underscore will be white in the TextBox?
    Many thanks
    Assaf

Re: Attache/upload PDF file

Hi Attila,
    I have a few question, If I may...
    1. How can put the attachment inside a cell (maybe better as icon)?
    2. In addition to 1, How do I call the

OLEObject with WorkFunction.Application.Vlookup?

3. What is the code for printing the attachment?
    4. I would like to add a commandbutton to open the adobe reader (if there attachment i'll make the commandbutton visible otherwise not visible) what should
    be the code for it?

Many thanks
    Assaf

Re: Attache/upload PDF file

Hi Attila,
    I don't need to send email but thank you for the link you gave me, I'm sure i'll need it in the near future.
    The userform I created is filling up an RMA form and then printing it and then attached it with the material and then sending it to the manufacturer.
    By filling up the form, I have been requested to be able to add a PDF file so it will be upload and be saved in the spreadsheet within the form record line and to print if when printing the form.
    I don't have a clue where to begin...help is needed :)
    Many thanks
    Assaf

Hi,
    I created userform for RMA now I have been asked to add a way to add an attachment
    with VBA, to attache file, is there away to open a browser or what is the best way to do it?
    Many thanks
    Assaf

Re: Split Sceen + Freeze panes

Hi mikerickson
    I very appreciated you help
    I have in one sheet 2 PivotTables:
    One start at the top and the second PivotTable start at A2000
    when I used "Split", I couldn't control the top PivotTable when scrolling down...
    I was hopping I could freeze row (5) which has the header and split row (35) and control pane(3) for the second PivotTable
    Thanks
    Assaf

It's not it,
    Although the two commandbutton are working but still can't freeze the header of the top table...
    Furthermore by using NewWindow it creating one more tab which I don't like,
    Secound, I don't like the idea that with one window i see sheet X and in window two to see sheet Y.
    I want that only in one sheet I'll see the two table with the ability to freeze the header of the top table.
    Perhaps I asking for something that impossible....? :)

Hi there,

I tried using NewWindow Statement but it doesn't help very much
    for example, I needed the split screen for specific sheet and with NewWindow every sheet i turn to i have two windows, and it doesn't what I need
    beside i have several commandbuttons which suddenly works on one window but doesn't works on the second window.
    Is there another way...?